We are excited to welcome your child and family to our schools!
For prospective kindergartners: students must turn age five (5) by August 31, 2023 to enroll in the 2023-2024 school year. Those interested in applying for RSD preschool or pre-K options should contact the Early Learning Center at (509) 967-6082 to begin the enrollment process.
2023-24 Enrollment Forms
2022-23 Enrollment Forms
Additional Enrollment Information
All online forms must be completed before they are submitted. Consult our boundary maps to learn which school your child will attend and provide that information on the online form.
Once the online forms are submitted, we will contact you to set up a time to visit the school and provide the following records to complete your child's enrollment:
- Age- and name-verifying documents (i.e. birth certificate; previously verified school records or any other government documents; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; an adoption record, etc.)
- Medically verified immunization record (one of the following):
- Print out from a state immunization registry (WA Immunization Information System (IIS) or MyIR)
- Health care provider signed and dated immunization card
- Clinic printed immunization records
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Families who lack Internet access at home may contact their child’s boundary school for assistance in completing the online enrollment process.
Questions? Contact your child's boundary school.
Enrolling In Pacific Crest Online Academy
For students living in Richland School District: complete the Pacific Crest Online Academy transfer request form and send to Carol Crowell at Carol.Crowell@rsd.edu.
For students living outside Richland School District: Contact your resident district to begin the choice transfer process. If your resident district utilizes the OSPI Choice Transfer Request form, fill out these fields as stated below:
- Nonresident School District: select Richland School District from the dropdown menu.
- Requested School: select Special Programs from the dropdown menu.
- Requested Program: type Pacific Crest Online Academy
- Reason for Transfer: select To enroll in an online school/program
Tapteal Bilingual Classrooms
Thank you for your interest. The deadline has passed to apply for Tapteal's bilingual classrooms.
Bilingual Classrooms (Kindergarten & First Grade) are launching at Tapteal Elementary for the 2023-24 school year. This program will instruct primarily in English, with Spanish used to scaffold and enrich learning. Classes will be filled via a lottery, with Tapteal boundary students receiving priority.